Last updated: March 10, 2022
Our contact details
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact details such as name, organization, address, email and phone number
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You were interested in the services we provide and wanted to receive information about them
- We entered into a contract to provide you with our services
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- You attended an industry event that we organised or participated in and chose to share your contact details with organisers or participants
- You tried or bought our application and your contact details were shared with us by the application store
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a legitimate interest
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to share details about our services, enter into contracts and perform contractual obligations. We do not share your contact details with third parties.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored electronically using industry-standard security practices. We keep contact details for 20 years. We will then dispose of your information by deleting electronic records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113